Remove this ad

Site contents displayed rather than Feed contents

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Jan 28 16 9:26 AM

Tags : :

Hi,
I'm using FeedRinse to filter an rss feed for some website, foo.com say. When I subscribe to the FeedRinse rss url using Old Reader, the resulting subscription displays Feed and Site as the FeedRinse and foo.com urls respectively. However the feed contents being displayed in Old Reader appear to come from Site not Feed, because unfiltered results are displayed. Any ideas please?
Thanks,
Dennis
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 28 16 2:24 PM

Yes, I've confirmed that. Here's the FeedRinse url: http://feedrinse.com/services/rinse/?rinsedurl=442c627bc0590f9e89622d03b3de14c6

Please subscribe to it and I believe you will see the same behaviour.

Example: article with title "The Relationship of Insulin-Like Growth Factor 2 to Fetal Growth and Adiposity" does not appear in FeedRinse feed but it does appear in Old Reader results when subscribed to FeedRinse url. Ditto the article entitled: "Toothbrushing: A Link Between Noncommunicable and Communicable Diseases?"

Thanks,
Dennis

Last Edited By: dennisjm Jan 28 16 2:35 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 29 16 7:28 AM

Hello

This feed is timing out for me. Is it possible that the feed was added at a point in time when these posts did exist in it? We don't remove posts if they no longer exist in the feed.

The first post you mentioned "The relationship of Insulin..." was fetched on 2016-01-27.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help