Remove this ad

Craigslist rss feeds not showing in old reader

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

1 Point

#81 [url]

Dec 1 15 12:33 PM

Is there a way you could incorporate a "proxy" into the panel and I could use my own proxy or vpn? So what I mean is this.. I have my own vpn.. It has about 30 different ips for different cities in the US. I have another tool I use to find results on CL. From time to time they block my ip.... so I just switch to a different IP and its fine. Is there a way you can give me an option in your panel so I can run behind my VPN when fetch results for my rss feeds? Or is there a way I could insert a proxy? I have lots of elite proxy's... Most I have to authorize to my regular IP then I run behind the proxy. Any way to do that with your panel?

Thanks X

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#84 [url]

Aug 9 16 12:51 AM

What happened to the refresh all feeds optioni? I dont see it anylonger.

Thanks X

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#86 [url]

Aug 9 16 1:54 PM

Thats wierd... it wasnt there last night.. but it is today.. maybe cause i just used ccleaner on my machine and removed all temp files..but no matter what i did.. i could not get that refresh to come up.. but its there now so all good.

On another note.. is there a way to pay old reader other than pay pal. I let my acct expire with them because i just had too many issues with pay pal.. when i went to pay for my subscription.. it makes me sign up for pay pal. is there a way for me to pay and not use pay pal?

Thanks X

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

So the last few days the "refresh my craigslist feeds" is not working.. did something break? What i mean is if i refresh all my feeds i get a hand ful of results.. last night 15.. today 2.. usually have close to several hundred.

Thanks X

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help